This photo is of the current Trinity College building at 6 Hoskin Avenue. It’s architecture was inspired by the original Trinity College building formerly located in Trinity Bellwoods park.
Special thanks to myblackflats for pointing me in the right direction.
Unknown Photographer, 1928, Department of Public Works, Architects Photographs
11 Notes/ Hide
- sevendaysoftime likes this
- dako1908 reblogged this from upper-canada
- wissah reblogged this from oceans-
- onethousandpostcards reblogged this from upper-canada and added:
- toanemptyroom likes this
- oceans- reblogged this from upper-canada
- cucumber6 likes this
- upper-canada posted this